Welcome to Room 19's Blog

Welcome to Room 19 -

Our teacher is Francine Whitehead and our class consists of Year 2 students. Room 19 is lucky enough to look out onto Henley Lake every day.



Sunday, April 3, 2011

Week Nine



We were so lucky to have the world cup visit Lakeview School!!!
Thank you to all the parents who came to parent/teacher interviews. It was a great opportunity for me to meet you and share your child's progress. I look forward to term 3 so I can share more of their learning.
This coming week - we have a visit from the fire service on Friday. We have had many interesting discussion regarding fire.
Take Care
Regards
Mrs W :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you all enjoy your fire service visit.

    Mr nelson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you guys are so lucky to see the rugby world cup. Have fun at the Fire Station. (Daniel's Mum)

    ReplyDelete